Bookkeeping & Accounting 1, 2, & 3
Career Outlook Link
Accounting 1 consists of preparing a balance sheet, analyzing and recording transactions, posting, preparing a work sheet and financial statements, recording and posting adjusting and closing entries for a sole proprietorship.
- Accounting Careers and Concepts/Starting an Accounting system.
- Changes caused by Business Transactions.
- Analyzing Transactions into Debit and Credit Parts.
- Journalizing Business Transactions.
- Posting to General Ledger.
- Work Sheet for a Service Business.
- Financial Statements for a Proprietorship.
- Adjusting and Closing Entries for a Service Business.
- Checking Account and Reconciling a Bank Statement.
- Final Exam
Accounting 2 consists of preparing a balance sheet, analyzing transactions, posting, preparing a work sheet and financial statements, recording and posting, adjusting and losing entries for a partnership.
- Journalizing Purchases and Cash Payments
- Journalizing Sales and Cash Receipts
- Posting to General and Subsidiary Ledgers
- Fitness Junction
- Work Sheet for a Merchandising Business
- Financial Statement for a partnership
- Adjusting and Closing Entries for a Merchandising Business
- Special Journal
- Accounting for Accounts Receivable
- Plant and asset depreciation
- Method of Inventory
- Account Expenses and Reversing Entries
- Preparation of Worksheet and Financial Schedule
- Closing the books